The Chamber: Future Goals
- The Chamber will continue to be a continuous co-op designed to lead the community toward a better quality of life for all citizen of Howard County.
- The Chamber will continue to focus on innovated ways to educate, support, and provide networking for all business and individual sectors of the community.
- The Chamber hopes to increase involvement of individuals to help support, enhance and promote the many great things our community has to offer.
- The Chamber will continue to work with the Convention and Visitors' Bureau in marketing Big Spring and Howard County for tourism.
- The Chamber will continue to welcome visitors and prospective residences to the city and provide current information to them enhancing their visit and encouraging relocation.
- The Chamber will continue to work with Moore Development for Big Spring, Inc. in Promoting location of prospective industries and governmental entities to Big Spring.
- The Chamber will continue to work with the Master Plan to make Big Spring and Howard County a better placed in which to visit, live, work, and engage in business.